Corporate Christmas Printing
With only weeks to go, companies should have a firm idea of what marketing they’ll be implementing this Christmas which includes what corporate Christmas printing you’ll need doing. It’s a proven way of staying at the forefront of your customers minds throughout the festive period and with a successful campaign – through the New Year too!
So, how can you be sure you’re building relationships and maximising print this Christmas? Read on to find out how.
They’re easily missed and you’ll receive loads at Christmas time, so if you’re planning on sending a printed Christmas card, then why not think how you can make it work harder for you?
- Add a voucher for use before the 25th or for the early part of Jan to boost sales
- Send something with the card that they can keep – maybe a desktop calendar?
- Make your card bulky! Send some retro sweets to peak interest.
- Personalise it – don’t just write Happy Christmas, thanks for being a great customer. Mention them.
Printed wall planners are a great way to keep in your customer’s minds. They’re put up on walls for all to see – people use them to plan their days. Meaning every day, they’re looking at your logo! A chance not to be missed. We do these in a choice of A1 or A2 size as well to make sure you can fit everything in!
- Make sure there’s space to write – you want your customers to find these useful tools
- remind your customers of the services you provide – don’t waste space – remind them what you’re great at
- Include your company details so they’re at hand when they need you.
Just like Printed Wall Planners, Calendars are used daily by customers. With a calendar you have the ability though to add bigger pictures and more of a range – if there’s specific buying cycles for products – you could include them in the month before’s image to gently remind them to buy.
- Make sure the images will be printed well – after all, it’s a picture thing!
- Space to write – people do like to make sure they remember uncle Bob’s Birthday!
- Make it easy to use – don’t opt for a calendar just because it’s cheap – it needs to work for your customer. If you can’t imagine yourself using it well – don’t do it.
A great Christmas gift for customers or staff alike – personalised notebooks give a personal touch to your seasonal giving. With our hard back notebooks – you can have 1 copy upwards – meaning if you just wanted to treat your extra special client to a personalised diary for 2016 you could! If your staff deserve a little recognition of their work – why not give them each a personalised notebook for the year ahead.
- Personalisation is the key – make it different & personal and you’ll stand out.
- Use the space available – don’t forget to remind them who you are though
- Choice of inside pages – Notebook (Plain or Lined) or Diary. All printable
All under one roof
Here at Blue Star Print Solutions – we look after all the above for our customers. Should they need to call on us for Christmas card printing, Wall Planner printing, personalised Calendars or Diaries – we’re here to help.
To take a look at the Christmas Cards and Wall Planners we have templates on – download our Christmas brochure using the form below. If you’d like to know anything else or get your order in for any items – give us a call on 01933 698 123 or email [email protected].